Luteolin is a yellow crystalline compound. It is a flavonoid; to be specific, it is one of common flavones. From preliminary research, it plays a role in human body possibly as an antioxidant, a free radical scavenger, a promoter of carbohydrate metabolism, or immune system modulator. If applicable to the human condition, these characteristics may inhibit cancer mechanisms. Basic research results indicate luteolin is an anti-inflammatory agent with other potential effects on septic shock. It has been suggested for multiple sclerosis on the basis of in vitro work.
Detailed Product Description
- Product name:Peanut Extract
- Latin name: Arachis hypogaea L
- Used part:Part: Peanut shell
- Active ingredient: Lutein
- Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
- CAS NO.:491-70-3
- Specification: 98%
- Molecular formula: C15H10O6
- Molecular Weight: 286.23
- Characters:Yellow needle crystal powder
- Usage: Pharmaceuticals, healthcares,and cosmetics
1.Luteolin is a hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity. By promoting healthy glucose levels it is good for type 2 diabetics. At the same time it is thought to help with weight management which also would dramatically improve health
2.. Acting as an antioxidant and protecting the body from dangerous free radicals;
3.. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention;
4. Luteolin is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology.
Packing &Storage Condition
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 1/kg double layer plastic bags inside and aluminum foil bag outside; 25/kg paper drum and two plastic bags inside.